Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE3_Keynote

I've found working with Keynote to be very energizing. I'm able to find exciting graphics and quick ways to do just about everything. You don't have to use the graphic library. Any image file can be used. There are great convenience features for beginners and plenty of advanced tools for animations and special effects. I think it's easier to 'keep it simple' in Keynote without sacrificing the finished appearance. As I've said, I'd like to do some presentations a la Garr Reynolds for my Action Research Project. With Keynote and Presentationzen as tools, it should be easier and more creative to make an image statement as well as a verbal one. I have some pretty challenging convincing to do if I'm going to help increase the amount of technology integration at my school.


No comments:

Post a Comment