Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE1_Keynote

Easy
Themes
Effects
Compatibility



With truly professional graphics and friendly interface, Keynote can get your point across. It can make you look polished and helps you be persuasive. You can quickly customize the graphics to suit your needs. Animations and special effects are impressive and add energy to your presentation. Choose the way you want to present. The timing is up to you. The desktop becomes a management system with your next slides, notes, a timer, and a clock. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch you have a remote control. You can even record a voiceover for those times when you need to leave your presentation. To share your message across platforms, iWork.com public beta is available for sending a link via email. Your presentation can be compatible with other formats such as PowerPoint. I think I'm going to be much happier working with Keynote instead of PowerPoint. It has much more to offer in terms of graphics and sharing.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly,

    After using Powerpoint for as long as I can remember, I find Keynote to be an extremely refreshing change. For all the presentations we've had to complete at Full Sail, I've tried to use Keynote for every one of them. I find it to be a little bit easier to use then the new Powerpoint and customizing the presentations with graphics, video, and animations takes me half the time it used to. Pretty cool you can use the iPhone or iPod touch as a remote, I never knew you could do that. I really like the sharing features as well. It's funny how you can use a program for some time and never really understand all of the features that it offers. Good posts and very informative!

    ReplyDelete